"I love you and wish you enough."


Most recently at the airport,   I accidentally heard a conversation between a mother and daughter, they said goodbye. When the flight was announced, they embraced, and the mother said: 

 "I love you and wish you enough."

 The daughter answered: “Mom, our life together is more than enough. Your love is all I need. I also wish you enough. ”


They kissed and the daughter left. Mother walked very close to the place where I was sitting, and I felt that she needed to cry. I tried not to look at her in order not to violate her private space, but she turned to me and asked: “Have you ever said goodbye to someone, knowing that it is forever?”


 “Yes, I have had such cases. - I answered. “Sorry for the question, but why is this farewell forever?” “I’m an old woman and she lives very far from here. In fact, the next time she will come to my funeral,” she said. I heard you say “I wish you enough" What did you mean? She smiled. -

 This is a wish that we convey from generations of generations. My parents used to say this. She paused and looked up, as if remembering the details, and then she smiled even wider.

 -When we say “I wish you enough,” it means that we wish another person that his life is full of only those things that are good enough to live.

 Then, turning to me, she shared the following with me, as if scanning by heart:

 I wish you have enough sun to keep your spirit bright.

 I wish you enough rain for you to appreciate the sun even more.

 I wish you enough happiness that your soul was alive.

 I wish you enough pain so that the small joys of life seem larger.

 I wish you enough income to have everything you need.

 I wish you a loss enough that you appreciate everything you have.

 I wish you enough meetings so that you can withstand the separation.

 Then she began to cry and walked away. It is said that it takes one minute to meet a special person; one hour, to rate it; one day to love him and all his life to forget him.

 All my friends, I wish enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment